Communicative English

Communicative English


English is a global Language or Communications universal and widely used by people from anywhere, using English we can communicate with people from anywhere, mastering English is very important at this time.

I learned English since elementary school until now college, if I think I have been smooth and can communicate using English, but on the contrary I do not master the English language, I really want to be able to speak English well and correctly, not just talking without having a basis. my difficulty in learning English is memorize vocabulary and grammar, maybe if every day I speak English it will quickly master it, but my daily life is inversely proportional to the English itself.

now I am studying in University of Technology Yogyakarta, here I am majoring in informatics, besides must be able to make student program informatics also have to can communicate with English, Because many books or modules that use English and when creating the program also needed understanding of the English language.

Now I am 3rd semester and I am currently taking a communicative English course, in this course I learned a lot about English like how to communicate correctly using English, In addition I can also learn from the assigned tasks such as writing poetry, writing a diary, summarizing the story, making video English, and voice recording. All the tasks are very useful to me because I can learn to write in English and speak English.


joys and sorrows of communicative English lessons

I experienced a lot during communicative English lessons for example when the task piles up and a busy college schedule, at that time Friday I lecture from 7 am till 3 pm, this body feels Tired once, after the last course finished I went home to boarding house, when my boarding did not break but I have to do the task of summary story because at night I there is a community event and the task must be gathered tomorrow Saturday, I finished writing the summary of the story about at around 6 pm.

The thing that I love when the course of communicative English is when the lecturer explains the learning materials, because the lecturer explained with ease so easily understood, then when the presentation, because at the time of presentation is not allowed to read, so I have to memorize the presentation material, which makes me happy that is I can memorize the English language vocabulary, usually I'm lazy to memorize or read but when going to the presentation I so often read and memorize English vocabulary.

The conclusion of my story is English is a language that must be understood, learn and master because it is very useful. in the course of communicative English given many tasks such as presentation, writing diary, writing stories, making videos and record but from the task I learned so much that I can write, memorize and speak English.

Komentar