My Diary 6

My Diary 6



Thursday 28 December

Today my holiday in my hometown is over because tomorrow Friday I have gone to college, I went to jogja at 12 noon, before leaving I bought a souvenir for my boarding friend, arrived in jogja at around 3 pm, arriving at my boarding house immediately clean and then rest because I was so tired, . In the evening I worked on the data structure of the theory task, the task was made to create a program that uses the stack linked list, around 10 pm the task finally finished, then I eat, watch tv.

Friday 29 December

                Today my schedule is very solid, I lecture from 7 am to 5 pm, a full day, because today there is a college substitute, usually Friday lecture finished at 2.30 pm but today finished at 5 pm. the first course of the computer network from 7 to 9 am, then the numerical method from 9.30 to 11 pm, then the data theory structure from 1 pm to 2:30 pm and additional computer architecture from 3 pm to 5 pm, It's so tired.

Saturday 30 December

Today the communicative English course is advancing its clock which is usually at 10.30 now comes at 10.15 because on this day there is a communicative English quiz, I got an unsatisfactory score, maybe I'm not learning, communicative English finished at 12 noon then at 1 pm I have another lecture that is discrete mathematics, the material taught that is about sorting, around 3 pm discrete mathematics courses finished, then I went home to boarding.

Komentar