My Diary 5

                                            My Diary 5



Hi your friends what, I hope you are fine, meet again with diary hafiz darmawan, this is the 5th week diary please read !!!

Saturday 23 December

Today is the same as ordinary days, I wake up at 6 am then take a shower, today I am studying at 10:30 am English communicative courses and finished at 12 noon, after the course after I went to the mosque of prayer, after my prayer to the canteen Together with my friends, in the cafeteria I learned because the next course will have a quiz, at 1 pm me and my friends straight to the class, When I got to my class I immediately searched for a seat.
quiz of discrete mathematics courses finished at 2 pm, then I went home to the boarding house to pack because I was going home to my hometown, I went to Pacitan at 2.30 pm to Pacitan around 5 pm.


Sunday 24 December

            My activities today are relaxing at home, calming the mind of the distracting tasks, I go to the rice field near my house With my cousin, later in the afternoon I was jogging with my cousin, while at home there was no activity, then at night I followed Karang Taruna event.


Monday 25 December

            On this day my activity is to study the design using corel draw at home, then in the afternoon I go cut hair, after that I go play to my friend's house when I go to school first, when my afternoon with my nephew jogging and finished around 5 pm. In the evening I went fishing in invite my friend.

Komentar