My town

My town 

Hello everybody..
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Hafiz darmawan. I come from pacitan,
east of Java. I am a student of Informatict enggenering at University Technology of Yogyakarta. I was born in pacitan, on November 17th, 1997. 
I am now finishing third semester because this is the two year of my study. Here, I live at house in Tremas village.
 Pacitan city or commonly dubbed the city of 1001 cave, the location of pacitan is bordered by ponorogo city regency in the north, trenggalek city to the eastIndian Ocean to the south and wonogiri city in the west, most of its territory in the form of limestone mountains that is part of a series of southern mountains.
 
My town is famous for its beautiful and interesting caves and beaches to visit, 
many coastal tourist destinations in my city that is like srau beach, teleng ria beach,
 soge beach, pidakan beach, banyu tibo beach and one of the famous beaches in my city
 is the beach klayar, this beach became one of the favorite tourist destinations in pacitan,
beach klayar can be said is still quite natural.
 
in this place the visitors can find a combination of natural beauty of a typical beach,
 soft white sand, unique coral landscape and Panorama sunset beach is often the object
 of hunting photographers, in addition to the beach in my city there is also a cave that was 
once crowned as the most beautiful cave as southeast asia cave gong, 
The beauty of cave gong is seen from the variety of stalactite 
and stalactite stones contained in the cave.

 the beauty of the cave combined with the lighting arrangement of the manager 
to make the atmosphere in this cave more beautiful and fascinating. 
With the help of colored lights, increasingly add to the beauty of this charming cave
 there are many caves that exist in pacitan like cave tabuhan, cave kalak, cave princess,
 cave luweng jaran.

Komentar