my diary 1

My diary 1


Tuesday 28 november 2017

Today was an uncomfortable day because it rained so hard from morning to evening, it was lazy to get out of the room because the air outside was very cold, but I was forced out of the room because I had a college schedule.

In the afternoon I got bad news from my friend, that my city pacitan experiencing disaster floods and landslides, then I contacted the family at home to make sure it was there, but all of them could not be contacted I was worried about their situasion there, I wanted to go home but the rain that came down in jogja was very swift.

Wednesday 29 november 2017

Today I decided to go back to pacitan, to see the situation after the flood there, the road that I passed was very difficult because of the slippery roads of floods and landslides, I leave from jogja at 7 am to the home 11 am, it was a relief to know that my family was good.

friday 30 november 2017


                two days after the flood I went fishing with my cousin in the rice fields near the my house, every time the flood is sure many fish in the rice fields near my house because a lot of fish ponds affected by the flood so many loose, the results of fishing on this day for dinner 

Komentar