My Diary 4

My Diary 4


Hi how are you friends, I hope you have a great day, meet again with diary hafiz darmawan, this is the 4th week diary this story starts from Saturday, please read !!!

Saturday 16 December

Today is a tense day for me because today I am going forward presentation of communicative English, the material that will be submitted by my group that is the importance of character education for children, the time forward feel my tense once, because I do not memorize.

Finally my turn arrived to deliver the material, Alhamdulillah….. succeeded although still sometimes see notes but rather relieved my feelings, after the presentation then I do the English story task. The English lesson ended at 12 noon and went to the canteen, half an hour later I went to the mosque for prayer, after which I went to class because there was a discrete mathematics subject, the lesson finished about 3 pm.


Sunday 17 December

                Today is a relaxing day, I can rest and sleep and do not think too much about the tasks that become a burden of the mind, from the morning I play games on the laptop With friends, it was not already 12 noon I have not eaten and did not feel hungry, ..hehehehehe ......Maybe because it's too cool to play games.

                After already tired of playing games and hunger came to me Together with my friends to buy food at food stalls subscriptions.


Monday 18 December

                On this day I enter the morning of informatics logic course, it ranges from 7 am till 9.30 am, after finished the subject me and my friend go eat at food stall, after meal I go to my friend's board, the plan of the afternoon me and my friend will make a drama video for the work of communicative English, but the plan fails because my friend is not there so video making will be done tomorrow Tuesday.

Komentar