My Diary 3

MY DIARY 3


Hi, how are you, Have a nice day. This is my third diary to add the value of communicative English course .. please read !!

Tuesday 12 December

                Today I can’t follow the course programming data structure practice, because I have to check health at UGM hospital, I left there at 7 am when I got there I picked up a queue ticket, luckily i left early in the morning so I got no queue 5.……. (-Alhamdulillah-)

                About 15 minutes later I was called to register, after which I went straight to the doctor's room for a medical check, around 12 noon I went home to boarding, after that I went to eat, after eating then I went to my friend's boarding house there I shortly afterwards I returned to boarding house.

                Arriving at the boarding house I sleep and wake up at 3 pm, then shower because at 3.30 pm I have a computer architecture courses, at about 5.00 pm I went back to boarding and then eat.


Wednesday 13 December

                Today I think it's a busy day, because I'm in college morning at 7 to 9 am then after that I go to college logic Informatics at 9.30 am to 12 noon, after finished logic lesson then I discuss the task of English group, the task is a presentation will be held on Saturday tomorrow.

                Grouped English finished at 2 pm, when I will go home to boarding immediately rain, I was forced to wait rain on the first floor of campus, while waiting for me to play chess using my phone with my friend.

                Around 3 pm I finally came home, but the rain had not subsided just drizzle, after until boarding I was sleeping because at 6 o'clock later I was with my classmates want to play futsal, plan we will play with class TI D in jakal.


Friday 14 December

                Today is the densest day of activities and duties, my activities started in college computer network subjects from 7 am to 9 am, then at 9.30 I went to college again subjects of numerical methods finished at 11 noon, after the lesson finished I pray Friday in mosque in Yogyakarta technology university, at about 1 pm I went to college again subjects structure data theory and finished at 2.30.

                After the subjects finished, I went home to boarding, in the boarding house I took a break and then doing the work of communicative English that must be collected tomorrow, the task is to summarize the story and presentation materials, but all the tasks are not finished, In the afternoon I had an android community event near the UGM campus, but the show was canceled due to rain and will be held next week.
        

                Around 10 pm I came home from a community event, when I got back to the boarding house I did not go to bed right away but I continued to work on the materials tomorrow Saturday.

Komentar